Saturday, March 28, 2009

Luverly of the Week: North American Robin {Turdus migratorius}


Portrait of an American Robin from Rick Leche

Oh yay! They're back! I've been hearing their pretty chirps, and hopefully I will get to see them doing their cute little run-abouts on the grass soon.

Here are some more for your view pleasure:

Another from Rick Leche



A nest from Apuch



From Uncle Paul T



From mandj98



From black_throated_green_warb ler



From Nature Snooper



From Noël Zia Lee



From D.Fletcher



From ehpien



From tlindenbaum



Sláinte!

Laurel

5 comments:

perma_culture said...

Beautiful photographs =^)

myonlyphoto said...

We have many American Robins here, but you know your photos made me like them more, may be I will get out and shoot some photos too. Excellent details. Anna :)

cammie said...

~*~so pretty~*~

nefaeria said...

I'm glad you folks likes them!

Barbara said...

Just had to tell you how much I enjoyed your photographs. I also wanted to tell you that I think you have a BEAUTIFUL blog. It is probably the most gorgeous I have ever seen.