Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring Blog Makeover!



I thought it was time for the blog to get a makeover. Needless to say I was in a colourful mood, and I will blame that on the Spring Fever ;)

The banner was made on Scrapblog, and once again our little nightingale friend from Karen's Whimsy has decided to stick around.



We got our background from Aqua Poppy Designs, so go on over and check that blog for free super cute backgrounds!



Our new email badge was created by Cathe at Just Something I Made and you can check out her blog for pretty free gadgets for not only email, but also flickr and twitter!

Sláinte!

Laurel

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it!

perma_culture said...

Wowyzowy it's colorful and pretty. I always love your art =^)

Anonymous said...

It is ~*~adorable~*~

nefaeria said...

Thanks folks! :)