Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Places I Have Loved: A Little Bit of Country in the Big City

Riverdale Farm is one of my favourite places, and certainly one of my top five favourite places in Toronto.

I used to be lucky enough to live within a 15 minute walk from there, and although it is often perceived as a place for the wee ones to go, I used to go there quite regularly. It's a great place to find a nice tree to sit under, go hang out with some farm critters, or if you are around on Tuesdays in May to October, get yummy local food.

For your viewing pleasure, below are a few pictures that I took in 2006.

Cheers,

Laurel













2 comments:

Barbee' said...

If I lived within walking distance, I would hang out there, too. I miss living on a farm.

nefaeria said...

I hope that one day you find yourself living on one :)

Laurel