Friday, October 3, 2008

A Very Happy Parcel & Samhain Makeover

Last week I was very happy to find out that Skyclad Crafting is now on Etsy and whilst browsing the shop my jaw dropped when I saw this purse. Simply put, it was as if it was made for me, and of course that meant I had to get it.

I got it in the mail on Tuesday (I was like a kid on Christmas morning when I opened it!!), and I fell in love with it even more when I saw it in person.

I have not take any peektures of it yet, so these are ones from Skyclad:






Isn't it luverly?? I certainly encourage you all to go take a look at the shop...there's lots of pretties over there!

And with Samhain/Hallowe'en just around the corner (!!!), we did a little bit of a 'witchy' makeover on the blog.



The cute, austere lady used in the banner was found on the Graphics Fairy, where you can find a whole bunch of free graphics (there are new ones daily!).



Sláinte!

Laurel

No comments: